How to Not Draw
Hrm. Maybe I mean, “How Not to Draw.”
But that would be prescriptive. Pretty sure I was aiming for something more descriptive, like: “Not to give advice here, only making an observation.”
Which is hilarious because people around here do that all the time — that is, couch judgments in faux-cordial, unsolicited advice.
Or that particularly disgusting Scando-Lutheran disparaging epithet: “Oh how interesting.”
So, gonna give it my best shot…
…do with it as you wish.
How to Not Draw:
1. Listen to other people.
2. Ask other people what you should do with your free time.
3. Actually do what other people have said you should do with your free time.
6. Binge watch TV.
7. Listen to a podcast, just for research and inspiration.
8. Check out YouTube for some tips.
9. Take a class.
10. Never return to class.
11. Go dancing.
12. Commit a bank heist.
13. Surf the Internet.
14. Drunk-dial a friend.
15. Drunk-text same friend who never answers the phone.
16. Plan to start drawing someday.
Thanks for visiting The Vicious Frieze on 100 Days of Words and Art! If you like what you’ve read, please share with your friends, and give some love to the little heart button below.